The 9th Symposium on Molecular Spectroscopy
May 15-16, 2009
Faculty of Science, University of Toyama, Japan
Japanese / English
Call for a paper
Last update, May. 26th, 2009
- 5/26/2009 The photos at the 9th Symposium on Molecular Spectroscopy is shown in Endo Laboratory's web page.
- 5/20/2009 The 9th Symposium on Molecular Spectroscopy was closed. Thank you for your participation.
The 10th Symposium on Molecular Spectroscopy will be held at the Tokyo Institute of Technology (Ookayama, Tokyo).
The group photo at the banquet is here.
- 4/24/2009 Program(in Japanese) is now available. The abstracts will appear later.
- 3/17/2009 Registration and application of papers are now open.
- 2/7/2009 We are glad to announce that Morino Lecture will be given at the same time on the 15th.
The Morino Lecturer is Professor Doctor Stephan Schlemmer from University of Cologne, Germany.
The title is "The astrophysics and spectroscopy of molecular ions," and the abstract is shown here.
- 5/22/2008 homepage open for next year
Fusakazu Matsushima, University of Toyama, Japan
matsushi -at- sci.u-toyama.ac.jp
Kaori Kobayashi, University of Toyama, Japan
kaori -at- sci.u-toyama.ac.jp
Replace -at- with @ (for spam)